We like to acknowledge efforts and initiatives of various civil societies, activists and pressure groups for their individual collective efforts at reforming the country. There is the need for all genuine activists to come together and devoid pride and ego to articulate our vision strategies with the view to collectively achieving a common goal.
Here are just a few ways you can make your life count for even more:
- JOIN — Get on the our Somali Voice (SV) email list to stay up-to-date about SV activities. Click here
- CONTRIBUTE — To build effective citizens and protect the vulnerable, donations may be made by mail, phone or online. Click here
- Somali Voice (SV) is a nationally recognized 501c(3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions are therefore tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. All donations are made over a secure server ( https ).
- Somali Voice would like to thank all of their sponsors, big and small, as well. Your contribution makes a difference. To become a high-profile sponsor, please contact us at Get Involved – Somali Voice +(90) 212-534 7844 or by email at email@example.com.
- VOLUNTEER — There are lots of ways you can personally make a difference. One is to take part in a highly effective Somali Voice “Protect the Vulnerable” or “Citizen Involvement” project. You can find out more by clicking on the project links to the right. Sign up to volunteer. Click here
- SHARE the Somali Voice story — The more citizen voices, the greater the impact. So share your passion for making a difference through Somali Voice and multiply your own impact. — Click here to e-mail the Somali Voice homepage to a friend.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started or call us at (90) 534-7844.
Contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Yeni Han Is Merkezi, Kat 4, Offis #. 414
Milet Caddesi Muratpaşa Sk.NO.2/414
Fatih, Istanbul, Turkey